Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I keep forgetting to blog

We have hit the half way point I am feeling pretty good that I have lost 20 pounds.About 40 more and I will be at a good ideal weight. I am still struggling to get enough fruit during the day. I have never been a fruit eater; so this is a complete change in lifestyle.
My eyes are opened every time I try to go out to eat. I am amazed at how much fat and calories are in the food that I used to eat. I went out to eat with my family for my wife's birthday last Thursday and we went to one of our favorite places to eat, El Azteca, We usually get the Chimichanga combo each. Instead we split one meal and I was only able to eat half of my half of chimichanga this time. It feels really good to be aware of my feelings of when I am full.I hope that I can continue this direction when the challenge is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment