Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting a little burnout

I am starting to feel a little bit of burnout this week. This morning I was just too tired to get out of bed and get to the gym by 7:00. I just slept in an extra hour; but I did get into the gym around lunch time. I decided this week I would go the whole week without drinking even a Cherry Coke Zero. I have been 4 days without any caffeine at all. I quite the heavy soda drinking, but I was still having a Cherry Coke Zero 20oz every other day. Last week it turned into every day while I was traveling for work all last week. I am going to see if I can do this whole week without. Getting rid of the caffeine will help me sleep better.
I was really craving a brownie from Great Harvest, so I gave in and had one. I decided that it wasn't going to kill me to have one this week. Life still goes on.
For some reason I have been more hungry the last few days, so the things that we have been learning about listening to my body and understanding the reason why I am feeling hungry, or if I really am hungry. That has helped me a lot to be aware of my hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment