Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not all salads are created equal

Today has been kind of a hard day. I have been traveling for work the last couple of days and I spent the day today in Fillmore. For some reason I have just felt hungry and it didn't help that the clinic had a lot of good food setting out today. Normally I would have just sat and ate all day. I just had a little to satisfy my cravings. I am staying in Richfield tonight and I just realized my favorite salad from Wingers has 1110 calories, 49 Grams of fat and 127 Carbs. I should have checked that before I ordered it. I really love the sticky fingers. Life goes on. I will get up in the morning and get a good workout and go on with the lifestyle change. I am not going to call it a diet again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ruining Wingers for me! I'm kidding, but I did go there last night and I thought about your post. Thanks to you, I made sure I only ate half of my salad. I asked the staff, which salad was the healthiest and ordered it - unfortunately, I don't have an iphone/app for restaurant eating.

    ReplyDelete