Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It has been a really bitter sweet last few days

The last few days has been really hard to keep up on food tracking. I have had a lot of stress in my life and I have wanted to take it out on food. I am trying to train myself to find another way to deal with my stress. My son made a family favorite home made chocolate cake with home made chocolate fudge frosting. I broke and at a pretty good sized piece of it. It tasted really good, but I suffered all night with my sinuses from the chocolate. I have known for many years that I have an allergy to chocolate. I didn't eat the whole cake and life continues to go on. I am continuing to lose weight. I still wish it was as easy to take it off as it was to put it on.
I am really grateful for this program; it keeps me going and trying harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment