Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Small set back and now I am back on track

After a long weekend of ward camp outs and a family reunion, I am setting my focus back to my goal of changing my lifestyle. It is hard to stay on track when there is so much good food around. I went crazy with the cookies and brownies on Saturday; and by the end of the day I was really regretting it. Man was I sick for a couple of days; I don't ever want to feel that way again. It is amazing how fast the body can go down hill.
I am back on track and feeling good again already. It is great to be back in clothes that I haven't seen for several years. It is almost like a whole new wardrobe again. I am down 32lbs from when I started the challenge and I have lost 50lbs since March.. That is how much my daughter weighs. I was packing her around with me everyday and now I almost feel light on my feet already. I am really excited to see all the other changes in my body.
Everybody that I have seen lately is looking really good and I am hearing a lot of good feed back of how much better they feel. It is great encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment